STORE IS OPEN
DURING ROAD CONSTRUCTION!!!
As construction continues, we recognize getting to our store is a little more difficult. Please don't hesitate to call and see what the best way to get to us might be on the day your coming as the construction progress changes daily and access to us changes with that! Thank you for your patience as they continue to work on the road.
In observance of the 4th of July
Farmers’ Grain & Feed, LLC will be closed on
Saturday, July 3rd and Sunday July 4th
We will be open and resume normal business hours
on Monday, July 5th 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!!
- You can now view your invoices, statements, and more all online. Click here to be taken to the website to signup for online account access or call us at the mill and we can talk you through the steps.
Benefits to signing up:
- View invoices
- View Statements
- Pay your bill online
- View scale tickets for commodities
- View Grain Bank (storage) balances
- View proof of yields
- View all the above 24/7 from anywhere
|Notes||Delivery Start||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change||Futures Price|
|Shell Corn 2YC|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Beans Climb Back Up The Cliff
- The 60 cent recovery in soybeans was a sharp rally back, but not enough to erase the Thursday slide of more than a dollar per bushel. July beans were $1.08 1/4 weaker for the week, and November contracts dropped $1.17/bushel. Soymeal futures climbed back by double digits, ending the session...
- Hogs Close Friday Mixed
- Back month lean hog futures rallied back triple digits on Friday, though the gains of as much as $1.77 were not enough to offset Thursday’s drops. Nearby July and August added to the downside on Friday, with additional $2.35 and $0.52 losses respectively. USDA’s National Average Afternoon Base Hog price for...
- Cotton Markets Recovered on Friday
- At the close for the last trade day of the week, front month cotton prices were 25 points to 138 points back in the black. New crop prices were stronger gainers, taking back the premium to old crop. A surging US dollar index was a headwind for the third day in...
- Wheat Markets Gain on Friday
- Going into the weekend wheat futures were double digits higher at the close. CBT futures closed near the start of the Thursday selloff, with 19 1/4 to 23 3/4 cent gains. KC wheat gained 21 to 21 1/2 cents on Friday. MGE wheat prices ended the session 6 3/4 to...
- Corn Recovered on Friday
- The Friday recovery left the board 22 1/4 to 34 1/2 cents in the black going into the weekend. For new crop that equated to a 6 1/4 cent net loss for Thursday and Friday, but still a 31 3/4 cent drop for the week. Dalian Corn Prices in China were...
- Cattle Climb Back on Friday
- Front month cattle futures go into the weekend with 37 to 97 cent gains, finishing the session below Thursday’s sell off. Friday’s catch up trade was $120-$124, and as high as $200 for high graded dressed sales. The bulk of the week’s cash trade had been near $122 in the...
New mill construction
Click the link to view photos of the progress
As we head into the homestretch of planting, updating your planting records while your actions are fresh in your head will be beneficial. Noting the planting dates, varieties, fertilizer applications, manure applications, tillage practices, spraying dates and mixtures, or anything else that you did specifically for a farm or field will be helpful in your planning for next year. With proper record keeping you can determine what worked best for you in this year’s conditions.
Also remember to get any returnable seed back to us as soon as possible. The sooner it comes back, the sooner we can either re-sell or send back to our suppliers.
We would like to thank you for your business and trust this planting season.
WE WANT TO FEED YOUR NEXT CHAMPION!
Announcements of county fairs and other shows has us very excited to be back in touch with our show feed customers again!
Reach out to us for your next batch of ShowRite show feed. We have many different options for cattle, sheep and pigs! When looking for those supplements to give your animal that 'winning edge' be sure to reach out to us with enough lead time so we can work with you to get them in stock. Supplies can be limited at times.
We look forward to seeing your backdrop pictures in the near future!
Allenton, Wisconsin (53002)